This article will let you know about Windows 11 Activation CMD and Windows 11 Activation TXT Methods.
So you got a message on the desktop screen on newly installed Windows 11 “Activate Windows. Go to Settings to activate Windows”.
This watermark is annoying for everybody. Besides this watermark, you cannot change the personalization settings, for example, set the desktop background, customize the lock screen, taskbar, and start either.
The urgent thing you should focus on is Windows 11 Activation. Well then, how can you activate Windows 11 Pro, Enterprise or any other editions? Follow the methods below now.
If you need Windows 10 Activator TXT for windows 10 activation.
Windows 11 Activation CMD (with KMS)–Method 1
The following are the steps on how to activate Windows 11 with KMS in Command Prompt (CMD).
1. Launch Command Prompt as an administrator in Windows 11 by typing CMD in Search.
2. Install a license key (Paid License): type the command slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey and press Enter. The KMS client key is the activation key that corresponds to your system and just choose a proper Windows edition.
Windows 11 Volume License Keys
The following is the list of Windows 11 Volume license keys.
Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
For example, to activate Windows 11 Pro, use the command slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX. Then, you get a message “Installed product key successfully”.
3. You need to set a KMS server by using the command slmgr /skms yourserver. The server can be kms.msguides.com, kms8.msguides.com, etc.
Type slmgr /ato and press Enter to activate Windows 11.
Windows 11 Activation TXT Method
Create a Windows 11 Activator Txt–Method 2
There is another way to activate Windows 11 and it is to use a batch file. The steps are below:
1. Firstly, turn off Windows Defender.
2. Right-click the Desktop and create a new text document.
3. Download this Windows 11 Activation TXT File and copy & paste the code to this new document.
4. Go to File > Save As, then name the Windows 11 activator txt as Windows11activation.bat and save this .bat file on Desktop.
5. Right-click the file and choose Run as administrator.
6. The activation process is starting. After a while, Windows 11 is activated successfully.
How to Check If Windows 11 Is Activated?
Go to Settings > System > Activation > Activation state.